1.Your name: Koh
2.Age/Sex(for Stamping): 19 / Male
3.Hobbies: Writing (mostly poetry), Drawing (not that good), Reading, Gaming.
4.Your Likes: Warmth, Music, Antiques/Fancy things, Nature, Bunnies, Happy endings (Or at least not tragic. T_T).
5.Your Dislikes: Coldness, Constant talking, Rushing, Being Alone, Fighting.
6.In 5 words describe your personality: Dramatic, Eccentric, Whiny, Foolish and Timid.
7.Bad Habits: Singing while waiting/bored, humming, talking to myself. XD
8.Your stong traits: Loyal, Lovable (My friends say I am), Funny, Entertaining (I've been called that 0.o).
9.Your weak traits: Paranoid, Nervous, Easily Frightened, and Naive (or easily trusting).
10.Do You wanted be voted as a girl or guy?(girl/guy/doesn't matter): I prefer male votes/stamps only.
11.Favorite movies: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2006!)
12.Favorite Music Genre: J-rock (japanese rock) is what I listen to recently (but I always have a deep appreciation for classical and instrumentals)
13.Favorite colors: Beige and gold.
14.Favorite Foods: Crab rangoons.
15.Optimistic or Pessimistic? I try very hard to be optimistic.
16.Leader or Follower? Follower, I don't think I have what it takes to be a leader and I don't know how. As long as I have a good leader I'm fine.
17.Introverted or Extroverted? Introverted. Extroverted around friends a bit more.
18.Benevolent or Selfish? I try to be benevolent but I know I'm selfish..
19.List 5 Interesting Facts About You: Ah.. I'm not very interesting, but here goes:
- I have excellent literary skills and I always write too much.
- My dream jobs would be: a conductor/maestro, or a butler. (No, I'm not joking. XD)
- I'm fascinated with the 1800's, victorian and edwardian era.
- I'm clumsy and get hurt or make messes, but never enough to get too badly injured.
- I once managed to bruise my eye on a doorknob in the middle of the night, and screamed so loud everyone heard it. It hurt like hell. XD (That was pointless yet amusing information..)
Post at lease ONE CLEAR picture of you, or describe what you look like:
(If you can't tell my eyes are green and my hair is dark brown and only down to my chin.)