1.Your name: Artemis
2.Age/Sex(for Stamping): 21/Female
3.Hobbies: Swimming, watching anime, reading and writing are my big ones.
4.Your Likes: Paganism, swimming, reading, writing, sleeping, anime, Japanese culture.
5.Your Dislikes: Spiders, broken promises, soap operas, drama queens, bitchiness, religious and political extremism.
6.In 5 words describe your personality: Self-aware, self-contained, controlled, moody, organised.
7.Bad Habits: I chew my nails.
8.Your strong traits: I'm always organised about things and don't procrastinate, I'm usually emotionally self-controlled, I'm fairly open-minded, and I'm pretty multi-faceted, so I can at least come across as being many different things depending on what the situation calls for.
9.Your weak traits: Impatience is my worst point (I don't mean impatience over waiting in line or anything; it's more to do with me. If I want something bigger, like a change in how well I can do a task, I want to be better at it -now- despite knowing that it does in fact take not only hard work but also time). I'm also moody and can be shy when it comes to people I don't know.
10.Do You wanted be voted as a girl or guy?(girl/guy/doesn't matter): Doesn’t matter.
11.Favorite Movies: The Lord of the Rings, The Last Samurai, Sin City.
12.Favorite Music Genre: Rock. Favourite bands include Evanescence, Within Temptation and Nickelback.
13.Favorite Colours: Deep blues, black, red.
14.Favorite Foods: White rice, noodles, pizza, dark chocolate, milk.
15.Optimistic or Pessimistic? Pessimistic. My outlook on life isn't necessarily negative, but I tend to be fairly cynical regarding people in general.
16.Leader or Follower? Follower. I lack the self-confidence (and patience) that it takes to be a leader at this point. Plus I value my alone-time too much.
17.Introverted or Extroverted? Introverted.
18.Benevolent or Selfish? I’m a regular human being, so I can often be selfish. I’m never malevolent about it, though.
19.List 5 Interesting Facts About You: I don’t know if people will find them interesting, but here goes:
- I’m currently in my Honours year at University (I’ve just completed a B.A majoring in English and Religious Studies).
- I’m planning a PhD next year on the topic of Anime & Sexuality. But really, the driving force of me completing a PhD is so I’ll get the title of Doctor. ;)
- Even though I’m an anime obsessive and even though I love to read, I’ve never read a single manga.
- I swim. A lot. Even though I don’t compete Nationally anymore, the water is still my second home and I even get a little cranky if I don’t swim in a while. Although to be fair, I suppose that could just be the endorphin rush.
- I have a partner and am very happy with him, but I also would have been content to go through like without finding that ‘special someone’; one of my pet peeves is how so many people, particularly women it seems, don’t seem to be able to be happy on their own. I hate emotional dependency and clinginess in general.
20.Any Parting Words? Nope.
Post at lease ONE CLEAR picture of you, or describe what you look like: I’ll describe myself. I’m fairly tall for a girl (5’10”/177cm), and am slim and tan from all the swimming. I have dark brown hair (admittedly dyed from the original blonde) that I’m growing long, and greeny-blue eyes.